Cloud DevOps Engineer
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Software Developers at our employer are the backbone of their strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of our employer and their clients worldwide. At this company, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
· We are seeking a software engineer to provide cloud DevOps support for Business Automation Workflow (BAW)/ Operational Decision Management (ODM)/ BlueWorks Live (BWL)
· As a member of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of customer cloud environments hosted on IBM Cloud.
· In addition, there are opportunities for developing and automating solutions for the on-going maintenance of the cloud environments.
· We are looking for candidates with strong diagnostic skills using industry standard tools and techniques, strong linux skills, and a background in cloud operations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 8+ years of IT experience
· 2 - 3 years in Cloud DevOps
· Proven experience administering Cloud deployments for BAW/ ODM/ BWL
· Strong foundational knowledge of containerized deployments
· Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift and RedHat Enterprise Linux
· Passion for continuous improvement in building knowledge base both technically and professionally
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Familiarity with Fortigate network devices is preferred. Knowledge of security standards and procedures would also be preferred.
· Strong understanding of micro-service architecture implications and design of highly scalable SaaS deployments
· Strong administrative skills and a good team player
About the emloyer
The employer helps automate and scale business operations to enhance customer experience, reduce cost, and improve speed and quality of work. It incorporates a host of tools like Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation to deliver end-to-end improved customer journey. There are five automation capabilities of the platform - Data Capture for unstructured document processing, Robotic Tasks for automating repeated human work, Content Services for collaboration, workflow for human and system tasks orchestration and Decisions for business rules management.
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then this employer could be your next career challenge. Join them, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Our customer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. They are also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
1. Apply directly via the button below (including motivation letter and CV);
2. One of our colleagues will contact you after 1 working day at the latest to discuss your motivation for this vacancy;
3. Positive conversation? Then you will receive a working conditions proposal;
4. If you agree, we will start the administrative process for working via Flexbrain for you;
5. When your personnel file is complete, we will offer you your digital contract for signature.
6. start working!