"Good design is good business." Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at this customer work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Today, more than 1600 passionate designers apply design and Design Thinking to drive business outcomes. We work at the intersection of strategy, creativity, and technology to help our clients digitally reinvent their businesses.
Your Role and Responsibilities
· Work with stakeholders and others independently or as part of a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution, depending on the project.
· Support experience strategy through all project phases to uncover customer insights, define a strategy to innovate the customer experience, and create a roadmap to guide the execution of that strategy.
· Execute UX work, including personas, experience maps, strategic frameworks, collaborative ideation sessions, storyboards, prototypes, and wireframes.
· Make recommendations to clients and project teams based on a balance of desirability, feasibility, and viability.
· Articulate and own the project vision, working to ensure project team alignment.
· Iteratively prototype designs using research insights and user feedback.
· Display teamwork and persuasive interpersonal communications skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in UX Patterns, web standards, mobile design patterns.
· Knowledge of accessible designs.
· Dedicated and strong attention to detail.
· Possess a critical eye that looks to balance design aesthetics with intuitive functionality.
· Passionate about uncovering insights that drive meaningful outcomes.
· Mastered a set of design & prototyping tools and able to quickly adapt to a different set of tools. We work with tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Zeplin, Abstract, and InVision.
· Deliver and design intuitive and simple user interfaces for web and mobile solutions, producing journey maps, storyboards, mockups, wireflows and conceptual models.
· Identify unmet customer needs and develop ideas for new and enhanced features.
· Strong oral and written communication skills (English)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Keen eye for detail and able to transform the user needs into compelling visual experiences,
communicating through nuanced use of color, tone, layout, composition, imagery, typography, interactions, and motion.
About Business Unit
We are a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. We work with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then we could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About the employer
We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. We believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
The employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. They are also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
1. Apply directly via the button below (including motivation letter and CV);
2. One of our colleagues will contact you after 1 working day at the latest to discuss your motivation for this vacancy;
3. Positive conversation? Then you will receive a working conditions proposal;
4. If you agree, we will start the administrative process for working via Flexbrain for you;
5. When your personnel file is complete, we will offer you your digital contract for signature.
6. start working!